- Brain Injury Association of America works to create a better future through brain injury prevention, research, education and advocacy.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Primary NIH research agency on TBI
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
General information on Traumatic Brain Injury: definitions, causes, preventive measures, and resources.
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people who have sustained a brain injury and their families by providing services such as information resources, legislative advocacy, public awareness campaigns, and support groups.
- Washington State Traumatic Brain Injury Council The Washington Traumatic Brain Injury Strategic Partnership Advisory Council was created from House Bill 2055 approved by the Washington State Legislature in 2007. See Chapter 74.31 of the RCW. The council includes 24 members who are Governor appointed to advise on Traumatic Brain Injury issues in Washington State.
- Ohio Valley Center for Brain Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation conducts research, provides education, and develops programs to improve the quality of life for all who are effected by TBI, serving individuals, families, and professionals throughout North America.
- Victoria Brain Injury Society offers support groups, training, community events, a library and newsletter.
- Brain Injury Alliance of Idaho
- Idaho Traumatic Brain Injury Virtual Program Center
- Brain Injury Alliance of Oregon
- Brain Injury Alliance of Wyoming
- Brain Injury Alliance of Montana
- Alaska Brain Injury Network
For any questions regarding service or assistance in Alaska , please contact The Brain Injury Association of America’s National Family HelpLine at (800) 444-6443 or FamilyHelpline@biausa.org
- Brainline.org, Authoritative information on Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and support for preventing, treating, and living with traumatic brain injury.
- “after deployment” a mental wellness resource for service members, veterans and military families.
- UW LIFT Care, or Life Improvement Following Traumatic Brain Injury, provides education to patients, family members, clinicians, researchers, and others on depression after TBI and the most promising and effective treatments.
- Perspectives Network has frequently asked questions about brain injuries in 10 different languages.